RE: Large Hosta

To get a really precise answer I'd have to have your definition of largest.
Could be tallest plant, largest leaf, widest clump. Here are the ones I grow
that are all what I would consider very large plants. I'm sure there are
others and Lady Isobel Barnett may turn out to be the biggest of all X
number of years down the road.
Abiqua Big Sky
Abiqua Elephant Ears
Behemoth