Re: Mildred Seaver

Glen,

I VERY much enjoyed your 'Trip to Mildred's'!

Mom and I have filled our June with so many hosta events and travels that I
have not signed on to the computer since June 8th.  I suspect that evryone
thinks I am dead or rude as hell!  Did you make it to the NEHS meeting?  It is
the first one I have missed in ages.  It conflicted with the Potomac Society's
NC bus trip which Mom and I took.  I figured it was the only way I was ever
going to get Mom down to Tony and Bob's.  It was wonderful to just drive to DC
and then let the bus driver take over!

I wish I could arrange the same deal for the trip out to Peoria!  I was
planning to leave this morning (sun.) at 4am but I didn't get everything done
yeaterday that needed  my attention so I have delayed until tomarrow at 4am.

I have lots more to chat with you about but it will have to wait 'til I return
from Peoria.  I swear I have not forgotten your plants and I found your list
and will fill as much of your order that I am able to share when I return.
Can I look for anything for you at convention?  If I see anything of interest
with double crowns I will gladly share with you.  Wish I had more time....wish
you were going to Peoria!

Til next time America...
Carol