Re: Mildred & Slugs

<< of Romaine Lettuce strewn near favorite plants in the
 > evening.In the
 > early morning she rises and collects the leaves  washing them off in
 > warm
 > soapy water- saving what is left of the Romaine for yet another
 > evening of
 > slug control. A  recent conversation confirmed that she had indeed
 > removed
 > 40  greedy little slugs from one piece of lettuce.
 >    At the moment I spray with amonia and water and take an unnatural
 > pleasure in watching them dissolve in the mixture.Being poltically
 > correct
 > however I do put up small signs for them indicating  my spraying times
 > and
 > what they can expect. This fortunately has about as much affect on
 > their
 > nocturnal munch fest as my reading the contents on the side of a pint
 > of
 > Hagen Daz ice cream.
 > G.Williams Vt

I TOO ENJOY KILLING THE BASTARDS WITH THE AMMONIA.....

BUT I DID GET SOME ROMAIN TODAY.......WHATS THE DEAL WITH THE SOAPY
WATER.....DROWN THEM????  THEN WHAT .....BACK INTO THE FRIDGE????

ENJOYED YOUR LIST......I AM ENVIOUS.....GOT SOM ????'S BUT WILL SAVE THAT FOR
LATER.....

KEN