Re: Hosta Wheels

Gary,
	Sounds good to me, but I'm not the registrar.  Only he can determine if
the name is acceptable.  I don't rmemeber anything else called by Day
Dream.  As for the Princess, if she doesn't get the typical browning,
then she'll be in demand for everyones dance card!
Tom Micheletti
The Hosta Patch
Barrington, IL z5