Re: Tell-Tale TC

Nothing to do with TC stuff.  However you gave IMHO an excellent treatsie(sp)
on the subject.

You may have thought I gave a good answer to Clyde, but I got scorched a bit
by Dan Nelson. He didn't like what I said. I posted him back. In return he
apologized for the tone of his post and thanked me for a civil reply.

Yes, do try to find out what your friend did to get DP seeds to grow for him.
Thought I did all correctly, but haven't given up hope yet.

Will send you list of what I bought this year and will try to appraise you of
the convention doings when I return from Peoria. Am sure you already have
everything I bought. Sometime will send you my list too if you wish.

Thanks for the invite this summer. Hope to take you up on it, as well as see
you here sometime.

SUNNNY A LOT FOR TWO DAYS. WOOPIE!!!!!!!!!

Barbara