RE: H. 'Jelly Bean'

While it isn't one of my favorites H. Jelly Bean grows pretty well for me
too. The Hosta Finder lists two sources. Wade $40 and Soules $35. I highly
recommend the Hosta Finder to any of you who don't have it. Available for
$9.00 from Steven H. Greene, 36 Elaine Road, Sudbury, MA 01776. It lists
approx.2175 hostas and 45 nurseries that sell them. It also gives sizes,
registration information and colors.