Re: Hostas in the woods

Thanks to Ken and Gerry for the information  on tree roots and the stimulation
of growth with roto tilling..   Well, I guess nothing is easy - except now
you've made it easier for me.  Now, all I need to do is plant hostas - which
is what it is all about.  I spend all my time amending my gardens soil.
Actually, the dirt in the woods is very black and rich, so this should be easy
- just spread the chips, dig the holes and stick the hostas in - All I need to
remember is "GREEN SIDE UP".