Mini Popularity Poll

Hi Folks,

As many of our fellow hostaphiles are at the national convention for the next
few days, how about we hold a mini hosta popularity poll.  My choice of
favorites changes almost daily but below are list my favorites of today.  If
you send your lists in, either to hosta-open or to me personally, I will keep
a record of all the posts and send out the results on Sunday night.

   Best Blue               Hadspen Blue
Yellow/Gold               White Vision
        Green               Grand Slam
Medio-Variegated       June
Margin-Variegated      Lady Isobel Barnett
This years most interesting aquisition so far:  Tattoo

Glen UK