Re: Mini Popularity Poll

<< >   Best Blue               Hadspen Blue
 >Yellow/Gold               White Vision
 >        Green               ventricosa
 >Medio-Variegated           Northern Mystery or Eleanor Lachman
 >Margin-Variegated          Gloriosa or Snow Cap; I can't decide
 >This years most interesting aquisition so far:  Obsessi >>

Best Blue:			Old siebolidanas with spectacular bloom (for a hosta) this year.
					h. sieboldiana 'Mira"
Best Yellow:		Zounds
Best Green:		Plantaginea (is this green?) I love that leaf color with deep
					companions and with purple leafed vines. May I mention 'Invincible'
					which I also love ( alas, a minority)
Medio-var:			Whirlwind
Margin-var:			Sagae

Best New:			No opinion, new ones are all small and immature.

Thanks Glen, we did this about a year ago and it was fun.  I am coming to UK
next week, what should I look at if I do not get invited to Highgrove?

Claire Peplowski
East Nassau, NY