Re: JANE NEEDS TO KNOW HOE TO GET BACK ON THE OPEN LIST

 I need a little help.  Our old internet service went out of
business and now we have a new one.  Therefore, all of the old groups to
which I belonged no longer have my correct e-mail address.  As you are
on all three of the groups that I am, I thought maybe you could help.What
should I do about open hosta?  I don't want
to miss out on the great conversations with the hosta people.  Sorry to
be a bother, but I'm not very good at this computer thing.  I'm learning
though.

Jane Spencer
Portland, IN
Zone 5

HI JANE......SENT THIS TO THE OPEN....I SUPPOSE YOU REJOIN LIKE YOU DID
BEFORE.....BUT I DONT REMEMBER HOW......

CAN SOMEONE SEND JANE A PRIVATE POST ON HOW TO GET BACK ON THE LIST????
REMEMBER THAT HITTING THE REPLY WILL SEND IT TO THE LIST & MAYBE NOT TO
JANE......

JOANNE IS AT THE CONVENTION....SO AT WORST YOU MAY HAVE TO WAIT A FEW DAYS