Convention report

At the Hosta Convention,Mary Chastain of Tenn. had a hosta in the cutleaf
show tent. named Ladeside Coal Miner .   it is viewed as black and
photographs as black, the darkest hosta i have ever seen.  Marymay have
developed a breakthru and addedded another color into hosta. I was very
impressed.   Note;   Hosta My Child Insook (Benedict)  sold at auction for
4,000.00---- Hosta Kiwi Black  Magic sold for 1,100.00------Hosta Blue Ice
375.00---- Hosta Sum and Substance Streaked  650.00.     28,000.00  raised
this yr.     indianabob