Recommendations Please ?

I have just redone one of my brick raised beds. The old one fell down
over the winter. I therefore now have a some more room for more

Hostas of course would be great. However, it faces south and is a hot
sunny spot. It will then of course be the dryest spot, and although I
will water it, it will dry out. I need recommendations for any hostas
that might fair ok in this spot. It has new black composted soil mixture
in it. Perhaps it is only wishful dreaming to find any hostas that
will survive in this location.

peri, SouthEastern Ontario, CANADA, mailto:briard-hosta@kos.net