Re: Back home

Hi-Welcome back home-The daylilies are really coming into bloom-I have one
plant of Barbara Mitchell that has 20 scapes on it.Its really beatiful.Had
one plant of Always Afternoon that had three blomms open at once. Every
moring its a new experience-Hope that you had a good time,Wes
Hyde-Rochester,New York