Milk treatment for virus

To all Virus Fighters,

It has been brought to my attention that there may have been a previous
posting on the use of milk to reverse possible virus infections.

I have a group Gold Edger that exhibits some suspicious symptoms and would
like to try an experiment using  the aforementioned on a control group to
see if the condition persists.

What is the process, what type of milk (homo, 2%, skim), how long, how

Anyone else tried this and with what results?

Bob Leask
Georgetown ON