Re: Milk treatment for virus

	I read that orchid growers use milk to disinfect their tools when
working with plants to avoid spreading virus.  I threw that out over the
robins to see if there was anyone that knew if it might work as a
systemic, or perhaps the plant emersed in it, or something.  I got no
	Perhaps you could do an experiment to see if milk could be used to
control viruses in plants.
Tom Micheletti
The Hosta Patch
Deer Park, IL