Need Information

Hi Everyone,

There's something happening to some of my hostas and my neighbors down
road from me.  About 3 weeks ago it rained here for about 10 days
Then all of a sudden some of the hostas that were unfurled the leaves
like spots that are paper thin and you can see through them. There are
spots on the edges of the leaves which they are not sun burned at all.
Is this
a virus from all the moisture?  Has anyone had this happen and if so
what do
we do about it?  The variegated ones the yellow edge is like real light
and almost crispy like.

Thanks for any help,
Vicky Cahanes
New Richmond,  WI