Re: Need Information

Hi Cindy and Everyone,

Who else that lives in the twin cities has this problem this year?  I meant to ask

if it was a fungus from all the moisture not a virus.  The ones it has happened to

here are Frances Williams,  Samuri, Birchwood Parky's Gold etc.  I know it
is not from the sun because mine never get sun burned.  In fact my Frances
Williams are beautiful all summer with no burned edges.  It's got to be from all
the moisture we had but is there anything we should be putting on the ones that
have done this?

Thanks,
Vicky Cahanes
New Richmond,  WI