Re: Bonus plant, Zantedeschia

In a message dated 6/3/1999 9:21:42 AM Central Daylight Time,
sholtzma@sunflower.bio.indiana.edu writes:

<< But I have been hearing reports of
 some aroids being a LOT hardier than they were reputed to be, and people
 push the barrier all the time! >>

 I have a pic of callas at Stygall Garden that have never left the ground in
three years and are now in glorious bloom---this is z5.

If anyone would like a jpeg. pic, let me know.

CCredux@aol.com