Re: Last Call for Photos

In a message dated 6/3/99 9:41:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time, CCREDUX@aol.com

<< Do the pix have to be prints? Can they be sent on  a diskette? Or by
e-mail? >>

They can be on diskette, but I cannot guarantee the quality of the prints
from my ink-jet.  The rules do indicate prints, and they would be judged from
print. We would like to have them for display after the judging as well.