Re: Last Call for Photos

In a message dated 6/4/1999 9:16:37 PM Central Daylight Time, LjatsoH@aol.com
writes:

<< They can be on diskette, but I cannot guarantee the quality of the prints
 from my ink-jet.  >>
TY Lori for reply.

May I send Premium photo paper? Check your printer's "properties." Will it
print in Premium mode?
I know what you mean. I have taken digitals in HQ and print them in Premium
Deluxe and they still do not look like the originals.
I should be happy  to send some pix via diskettes or CD JUST for display.

Anything in particular that you would like to have? I could do a collage of
the Tardianas? Some of M. Seaver's? Some of the Goldbrook series? The AHS Top
10?
Blue hostas? Gold/Yellow hostas?
Thanks again,,

Clyde Crockett
P.S. Send me ur snail address.AND Good luck for the competition!