Re: Re: The Good and the Bad

Good hostas in my garden:
 Pineapple Poll, very vigorous grower and I find it to be a very graceful
hosta as well
Neat and Tidy , seems to have hit it's stride this year and is becoming a
beautiful monster
Tortifrons, even though it's in quite a bit of shade the leaves are still
fairly well twisted

Bad, well not really bad but I don't care for them as much as I thought
I would:
Wheaton Blue, grows great and forms a nice clump but the color isn't
all that blue
Betsy King does have nice flowers but the slugs seem to find it as
soon as the first leaf emerges and while I like green hostas this one
looks very ordinary

In between:
 Snow Cap and Great Expectations both beautiful but after three years I
would really like to see a second division.
Carnival I haven't noticed the drawstring effect others mentioned so
I'm watching for that