Re: Last Call for Photos

In a message dated 6/4/99 10:50:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time, CCREDUX@aol.com

<< Anything in particular that you would like to have? I could do a collage
 the Tardianas? Some of M. Seaver's? Some of the Goldbrook series? The AHS
 Blue hostas? Gold/Yellow hostas?
 Thanks again,,
 Clyde Crockett
 P.S. Send me ur snail address.AND Good luck for the competition! >>

You are too kind Clyde.  Send any of the above collections. I think groups or
series would be excellent for educational purposes (no judging per your
request). I will play with the settings on my printer, and already have some
very good "Photo Quality" paper.
Snail Mail:	100 Wellington Ave.
				Buffalo, NY 14223
I'll watch for your envelope, and will return disk to you promptly (just put
in your address)