Re: Slugs

In a message dated 6/4/99 8:38:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time, CCREDUX@aol.com

<< Probably small slugs. Are the holes small? >>

And it's one more for Dr. Clyde... Your diagnostic skills are second to
The reason I think they are small slugs is that I have never seen a big slug
- always small ones that I see..  Anyway, without trying to put the slug jinx
on myself, I have not had any slug damage yet this year..  Seems in other
years they started being more active nearer July..This year I think I am
going to drink beer with the little buggers...I may not get any more slugs
than last year, but at least it won't bother me as much..