Re: www.hostasports.com--NEW WEBSITE

In a message dated 6/6/1999 4:08:17 PM Central Daylight Time,
township@acbm.qc.ca writes:

<< This is great!  I will finally see the light!
 Thanks to all. >>
 My sentiments exactly. It is great that we have so many sites now as sources
of info.

I might add that my son and his partner are in the process of burning a CD
with pix of between 900-1000 hostas. They should(and hope to) have it
available for sale at the Ann Arbor Convention. I do not what the price will
be, but it should be a nice thing to have. It will include the classics, the
new and the rare and unusual. A brochure will be included which will have an
index. (An index will also be on the CD.)

An advertisement will be in the Fall issue of THJ.

Clyde Crockett z5