 I have found the following pollen fertility ( if Schmid allows
me to say so)
Popo has        90% good pollen
Cheat'n Heart 35 %
Baby Bunting 20 %
This fits the E mail reports on seed set  in Popo and the near
absence of seed set I observed in a large clump of Baby Bunting in
the Olson garden.
 Ps Have you looked in the list of pod set in the last journal?
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden
The Netherlands