Re: AWARENESS

Jim Hawes wrote:

> Why don't even a few readers care about the issues raised in this series
> of  posts on hosta-open?

Hi Jim
	If you remember I told Ben if that was all he had for proof was no one
disagreed with him or some such nonsense then he had to be right. I also
went on to say if that is what he uses for his scientific work/papers he
isn't much of a scientist. Other than that I have a hard time taking Ben
seriously anymore.
--
Bye
Bob