Re: AWARENESS

Jim,

I myself am very interested in hosta gardening and consider the hosta-open
a cyber blessing. The complete unselfishness that knowledge is shared by
those that have "really" paid their dues is a wonderful thing. When a
hybridizer watches patiently for up to ten years before introducing a new
cultivar are some of the dues I am speaking of.

Bens three years matches mine. A hosta matures in about five.

I know who I should be listening to.

Ray W z5
Mentor, Ohio