From: Ray W <wie1086@mail.harborcom.net>
To: hosta-open <hosta-open@mallorn.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 1999 9:45 PM
Subject: new hosta from root

Hi All,

I have a few stray hosta's on my property. They are sitting where I once
had and moved the same variety. My guess is, some root was left in the
ground and another plant grew from it. Can hosta be propagated from root
clippings? Or would it be a better to assume that seed dropped before I
moved them?

Ray W z5
Mentor, Ohio