Re: new hosta from root

Paul wrote:

"If the root still has a small piece of crown material attached to it,
it can
grow a new eye.  I have not ever seen roots by them selves grow new
eyes. "

Paul

Paul,

This is what makes my 'Spilt Milk' stand out in my mind. There was
definitely no piece of the crown involved in the generation of a new
'Spilt Milk'.

Dan Nelson