optimist

I am an optimist
I do full time research on hosta and collect a lot of data
I am a teacher and I always want other people to share in my
knowledge and I do this by publishing
Now I thought people would enjoy my sharing .
Yes, most of them appreciate except a few american hosta
hobbyist.
 A long standing problem were a lot of questions are about
is about identity or similarity of sports. Using my background in
genetics and the data in my book on sports I found proper
explanations for discussions often published by Warren
Pollock in the journal. So in my naivity I thought people would enjoy
that I solved that long standing problem . Not so , I only get
insulting, derogative and negative opinions and hardly anyone says
something about the conclusions let alone come up with alternatives.
 Well, that is (american?) life.
I have just measured this week DNA in a 100 hosta's
I am still an optimist.
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden