Re: optimist

In a message dated 6/11/1999 1:59:46 AM Central Daylight Time,
zonneveld@rulbim.leidenuniv.nl writes:

<< Not so , I only get
 insulting, derogative and negative opinions and hardly anyone says
 something about the conclusions let alone come up with alternatives.
  Well, that is (american?) life. >>

Don't worry Ben. You lead a charmed life. If I had posted what you did on the
Robin, I would have been kicked off. You made fun of Mormons; you send
insulting postings; you insult "hobbyists;" you insult Americans.
I should like you to see the MS. of the first article you sent to me. It was
so covered with red pencil marks that it had to be re-typed---and I am not
talking about the errors in grammar---it was errors in science. George Schmid
and I and CH III re-wrote it for you.

Clyde Crockett z5