Southern Blight in the north.

Welp...it finally hit today. Several 'Gold Drop' and a plantaginea
'Grandiflora' are dropped to the ground. I got it from Lowes last year
in a 'Gold Edger.' Just to make sure...dousing the soil with 10% bleach
solution should keep it in check, right? I dug up about 15 hostas in the
area before soaking the ground. I washed the tools, the wheelbarrow and
my shoes. I know I can salvage the hostas, but screw it. Anything I
missed besides applying a fungicide? Thanks.

Mike Groothuis
Niles, MI
zone 5b