Re: optimist

zonneveld wrote:

> I do full time research on hosta and collect a lot of data
> I am a teacher and I always want other people to share in my
> knowledge and I do this by publishing
> Now I thought people would enjoy my sharing .
> Yes, most of them appreciate except a few american hosta
> hobbyist.

Ben,
everybody appreciates sharing of knowledge. In your communications, you
come off as the one and only knowledgable person. You are mentally
blinded. You show very little respect for your fellow "hostaphiles".

I personally know that "hands-on" experience will give more than you can
find in any book.

Your education gives you better roots on the subject than most of us
will ever have. Now take some time, be less brash and lets grow Hosta.

Ray W z5
Mentor, Ohio