Re: Southern Blight in the north.

Dear Clyde, my buddy, ole chum , ole pal :)
     Try living down South with that dreaded disease known as "Southen Blight" :)
If you people up yonder think it's bad, try living down here where the humidity
is always 100% plus. I have tried the Chlorox solution many times and it works
wonders, especially at 50% but........... add a little fungicide both foliar and
root soaked and it does the trick. I prefer a product called Halt, it's kinda
expensive but a little jar treats the whole garden. I have dug up some of those
infected plants, soaked them in the chlorox solution, replanted them in 100%
natures helper, put them in full sun for the rest of the season and the next year
was blessed with many new divisions and healthy plants. It works here, don't know
about there. It's worth a try, right? Then again, the South did loose the war. Oh
Take care my friend.
Tom Tillery