Hostas Rom----CD

Dear All,

Messrs. John Crockett and James Knall have created a CD with 932 pix of hosta
that are labeled. Additionally, there will be on the CD, 52 of Mary
Chastain's fabulous new intros, as a bonus.
The CD will be available for purchase at the Ann Arbor convention of the
American Society June 23-25.
Their company name=HOSTAS ROM----whatever that means. :>)

They tell me that there will be a special convention price. I have seen the
CD and it is top grade. (The special price=$29.95)  As I understand it--- and
you must remember I am a puter dummy---this is supposed to be compatible with
PC's and Macs.

If you are not going to be at the convention, send a SASE to Hostas Rom, c/o
John Crockett, 4508 N. Broadway. Indianapolis IN for the list of images.

They plan to create another CD next year which will include more hosta images
and companion plants. For those that purchase the original offering, the
price will be discounted.
Unfortunately, I assigned all my rights to John and James, so I have no
financial interest in this venture.