Re: Convention--Cut leaf show & Auction

In a message dated 6/15/1999 4:26:53 PM Central Daylight Time,
stuarta@ibm.net writes:

<< Can anyone tell me if it is okay to attend the cut leaf show and/or the
 auction if one has not registered? >>
 Anyone may enter and attend the cut-leaf show. (If you win one of the big
awards , you have to join the AHS to be acknowledged.) I don't know about the
auction. One has to have a number to be the successful bidder and that number
is your registation number.Knowing the policies of the AHS as I do, I would
suspect one must be a member to bid, even though the ONLY purpose of the
auction is to raise money for the Journal. So, I would suspect that if Donald
Trump wanted to bid, he would be escorted out of the room under guard.( I
hope I am wrong.) :-)

Clyde Crockett z5