Re: Convention Driving Directions

Hey conventioneers,

A friend just ask if I knew which Journal to look up directions to the
convention hotel.
There are many items of interest aboit the convention in the 1999 Hosta
Yearbook.
They start on page 38. All of the cut leaf show info is there.
I thought I might suggest something that I have found a valualbe tool on the
web...
The link is  <A HREF="http://www.mapquest.com/cgi-bin/ia_find">Welcome To
MapQuest!
</A>

Click on DRIVING DIRECTIONS
Fill in your address or starting address as complteely as possible.
Fill in destination address as:
 610 Hilton Blvd.
Ann Arbor, MI  48108
Make sure DOOR TO DOOR is checked
and I find:
OVERVIEW with TEXT is most helpful.
Click on Calculate Directions
Print out the results.
You will be amazed at the detail....such as "make a slight right at end of
ramp..."
with miles per segment and other things.
Hope this helps others......have a safe journey and see you in the lobby!

Carol in CT.
P.S.  You can even click on show Denny's Restaurants within a mile of my
route!
Get the Grand Slam...you'll need the stamina!