Re: Convention

We will be arriving Thursday noonish.  First vacation this year, and really
looking forward to it!  Tho' it will wear us out.

See you folks there!  Hope to see you Dan!! And really looking forward to
seeing all of the wonderful cut leaves - I am sure Mary and others will
have some absolutely mouth watering leaves. Not that I would eat them of

Stacy Holtzman
Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Bloomington, Indiana Z5b