Most Unusual Hostas (compiled list)

I compiled this list for myself and then decided others might appreciate it
too.  Thanks, Clyde, for this idea too.
Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a

What are the most unusual hostas you grow or have seen?

Lunatic Fringe
Split Personality
Spilt Milk
Clyde Crockett (NR--saw-toothed edges)
New Wave

Clyde Crockett , CH II
Unusual hosta I grow:

MN Nice
Outhouse Delight
Pandoras Box
Pete's Passion

hmmm, short list, did I miss a bunch?...I think the following list by Ran
Lydell belongs on this list of Unusual Hostas, but I originally had it on the
Under Appreciated list.  Ran, can you tell me again which list you intended
this for?  Thanks

My Heart
Lepord Frog
Wild Fire
Eagles Nest
Lava Flow
Steady On
Uncle Albert
Crazy Quilt
Green Eclypse
Prince Charming (Garnet Princed "streaked")

Actually, that is only just a start.
Ran Lydell
Eagle Bay Hosta Gardens