A new tiara...

In a message dated 6/16/99 9:15:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
true-blue@prodigy.net writes:

<< Should I pack my diamond-studded tiara >>

I have Golden Tiara, Amber Tiara, Emerald Tiara, Diamond Tiara, and Platinum
Tiara thus far...Guess I need Diamond-studded Tiara too...LOL

Have a great convention folks...looking forward to being able to attend
myself some day but for now "MY MONEY AND MY SON GO TO CORNELL"

Best wishes,
Dave  UNYHS