Re: dress code for banquet

Stacy wrote:
"Most men were in suits.

I find this astounding.

But I will have to at least search the dusty side of my wardrobe for a
sundress or something!  I absolutely hate dressing up!"
Stacy,

Last year I drove from Delaware to the convention in Peoria in my new
1984 Chevy pickup. I left the Porsche home in the garage and my tuxedo
in the closet :-)

I plan on wearing jeans to the banquet. (shirt, shoes and probably socks
too!)

I look at all of the dressing up as part of the entertainment!  Ha!

You and yours can always sit at my table and we can make a list of the
top 20 overdressed attendees! (that is, if we can stop laughing long
enough to write)

Wonder where my wife has hidden my tie dyed tee shirts!

Dan Nelson

Dan Nelson
Bridgeville DE
zone 7