Re: dress code for banquet

Is there a dress code?  I know that in pictures a t-shirt with a logo may
look tacky but generally speaking, in pictures, if something is fairly plain
who knows whether it is dress up or not.

Some of us also spend so much on hosta that we have little left over for
clothes and if we have changed shape at all, we have nothing to wear from
that dusty side of the closet.

Comfort is still the order of the day for me.

Beth Arnold