Re: dress code for banquet

I will not be entering in the cut leaf show this year.

We had a hailstorm in May which ripped my poor hosta leaves all up.

Anyway, for now I will leave the leaf-entering to the greats. The hail
storm extinguished any hopes of any potentials! (and my 'Mary Marie Ann'
was sheer perfection this year).

Okay I'll have to go to the dreaded Mall and do some shopping.  I feel that
mud-covered clothing just won't be very nice.

Stacy Holtzman
Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Bloomington, Indiana Z5b