Re: About NOT going to the Convention

Now you have me thinking about all the other hosta I could have bought with
the "convention" money!  I am "green with envy." I promise that today's
posts are the last on the subject of what to wear.  You won't hear another
peep from me (until after the conventio when we all gossip - I am sure that
you will go insane from it all).

Stacy Holtzman
Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Bloomington, Indiana Z5b