RE: H.'Ginko Craig'

Glen and others,
Thanks for the info, it answers not completely my question but I can live
I decide to break the clump in several divisions and see what happened.
Keep you all informed. There are more strange things in my garden for
example with H.'Fortunei Albopicta' and H.'Sharmon'. I let you know if I
have more pictures.
Narda: your question about H.'Hime Soules' and H.'Ginko Craig', The Genus
Hosta  said: Hime Soules is similar as the mature Ginko Craig. I have no
Hime Soules and cannot compare, therefore I don't know the answer.Sorry.