It's not Antioch

Hosta groupies,

I have some (at least 2 dozen eyes) of a plant I thought was Antioch. I
purchased unnamed as seedlings. They resemble Antioch in size and color,
but the varigation is inconsistent. Sometimes hardly any, sometimes half
the leaf. My Antioch has a vein count of 7 sets. This plant has six
sets. Any ideas what it is?

Ray W z5
Mentor, Ohio