Red scapes, Ablo Marginata

Walking in the garden this evening I noticed that one
of my Ablo Marginata plants that I had divided last year
has two red scapes.  I have never seen this on Ablo Marginata,
and was wondering if this is common?

I took a picture if anyone would like to see it, let me
know and I will e-mail it to you.

Michael Laico
Crossville, TN