going to be in Rochester, Minnesota

Good morning
	Since I am taking my family on a small vacation and tae kwon do
tournament that my daughter is in instead of going to the convention I
will be in Rochester, Minnesota about Saturday. Does anyone know of
someone in the area that sells/collect hostas. I heard at one time there
is someone with a huge collection around there or close by.
Thanks
--
Bye
Bob