Re: What happened to AHS website?

In a message dated 6/23/1999 11:32:31 PM Central Daylight Time,
enabling@netzero.net writes:

<< Was trying to get to the AHS homepage tonight and got message it couldn't
 be found.  Does anyone know its new address? >>
 Strange thing, that!
I got it earlier this week. I just tried to get it and got msg. that it was
overloaded or unreachable.

Bernie Diesen created the website. He is attending the Hosta Convention in
Ann Arbor. Could it be that because he is going to be gone for over a week he
"closed" it until he returns to his computer at home?

Clyde Crockett z5
P.S. BTW, it was a great convention. Gardens were great. I'll post more later.
cc