Re: What to do? - Reversed

I have moved my Reversed about a month ago....into a sunnier location.

It was in deep shade before, just sitting there for the last 3 years.
So while this is it's 4th year in my garden, it still looks like very
small. Every year it would start out looking good, then all the leaves
would start to deteriote .....it was not a happy camper.

1. It's new location has sun until about 11:30 AM.
2. I have also watered it 2 weeks ago with 1/2 strength Miracid. I am
using "well water" which could also be aggrevating the problem.
3. I have also ligthly dusted the plant every 7 days with Sevin.
4. Today I will water again with 1/2 strength Miracid.

Progress report: It did go through the "leaf deteriation phase", 3 weeks
ago, however, it has now "just" started to put forth new leaves of which
look promising.  Hopefully the new sunnier location helps.